utc 0-16 | GroupDIY Audio Forum

I've got an O-16 in front of a Hampton JFP mic preamp. It sounds great to my ears. I toyed with different zobel networks to smooth out the broad ...

Need help with UTC transformers - AudioKarma

I'm trying to understand how to make a step-up transformer using some old UTC O-2 transformers. The pin-out and diagram is found here...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Partridge 'TGxxxx' output transformers

Hello, Has anyone torn down and disassembled a Partridge output transformer as used in Sound City, Laney and Hiwatt guitar amplifier?

mic 6 tooling plate uk

... Speaker. Dolev Broadcasting Corporation. (BBC) poll on the GroupDIY Audio Forum 1 Pc of Mic-6 Cast Aluminum Tooling Plate - 5/16" x 11.040 ...

[Solved] No sound on the in-build speaker but headphones work

The sound works on the headphone jack and via bluetooth headphones. When I play audio I can see the peaks in pavucontrol, but I canĀ“t hear ...

mic 6 tooling plate uk

... GroupDIY Audio Forum is "whatever" scraps, bits Mic-6 Arconic/alcoa Cast Aluminum Tooling Plate - 1/4" X 12 1/8 X 6 /6A/7 cable Multi ...

Need help configuring SIP trunks - Installation / Upgrade

I've been at this for weeks now, but I have an asterisk box running FreePBX, and have been unable to get SIP trunks to work incoming.

tsc europe

... GroupDIY Audio Forum and Pandisc created the Where is 1st TSC headquarters? . ... (GMT+04:00)Indian ... Reminder: #ptl Weekly (UTC) When: Tuesday ...

PS3 Eye: "retire_capture_urb" what does this mean?

My PS3 Eye device is working OK on my Pi2B as an audio input, but I get a stream of messages in "dmesg" like "retire_capture_urb: 11 callbacks suppressed" ...